My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Allison + Rob: Engaged!

"I'm going to need a photographer, I'm engaged!" she wrote. Allison and I have been friends for quite a while, but I never had the opportunity to photographer her. Even though I had known their engagement would happen soon, that December afternoon when she texted me was pretty exciting (although nowhere as exciting as it was for her)! It is so wonderful to see a good friend make plans to spend the rest of her life with the one she loves! =)

One of the things I love about photographing couples in love is the peek inside their relationship. Every couple has their own love language, and I feel privileged to witness it. For Allison & Rob, it was in the way she closed her eyes when he kissed her forehead. So sweet! We had a great morning starting in old San Juan Capistrano (for a vintage feel), and ending at the beach in San Clemente. It was a slightly overcast day & perfect for photography!

Allison & Rob - I had a lot of fun with you on Monday, and can't wait to be a part of your big day!
The folks at "Mi Tesoro" were kind enough to let us shoot in their courtyard. If you're ever in San Juan Capistrano, check out their fountains & treasures!
Thank you to "Flowers & Friends" in San Clemente for letting us incorporate your flower shop into the engagement session.

Hot hot hot!

No comments:

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred