My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Christmas Card Samples

This is the first year that I have offered Christmas cards, and I am SO excited!! My Christmas card designs are chic, contemporary, and downright beautiful! You can order cards in sets of 25. Your cards will be professional press-printed by White House Custom Color, an industry leader who I use almost exclusively for both photographs and printed products.

Your cards will be enhanced with your Serendipity Images photographs and a custom greeting. I can modify the color scheme of each design to make it more -- or less -- traditional. These beautiful cards can also be sent to celebrate Hanukkah or offer a non-denominational Season's Greeting.

The Limited Edition Christmas Special includes 25 cards and a gallery wrap (great to keep or give!). You can also schedule any other photography session with me, and order cards. Even though it's only the 2nd week in October, the window to order Christmas cards will be shutting quickly. I want to make sure that you get your cards with ample time to mail them out! All Christmas cards should be ordered no later than Thanksgiving.

Contact me today to book your Christmas photography session! (Tracy@SerendipityImages.net or by phone at 714.300.5348)

Isn't this the year to send your friends, family, and clients something special?

Here is a taste of what I'm offering:

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred