My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bunny

Something cool happened today. We were adopted ... by a bunny! I opened our kitchen door this morning, and a bunny was sitting outside. I immediately grabbed my (new!) Blackberry and took a few pictures, afraid that the bunny would disappear as quickly as he came. I grabbed a few low res shots then went back outside (later on I brought out my 'real' camera for better pictures). I was afraid to touch him at first. Do bunnies bite? I had no idea, but this was no wild bunny. He was clean, sweet, and not afraid to let me pet him. He's a little bit dirtier now from his day romping in our backyard. Tonight I'll go around to the neighbors with kids, and ask if anyone lost a bunny. If not, well, I think we have a pet! The beauty of it, of course, is that he adopted us. Now if only he'd tell us his name ... and if he is a he or a she! =)



4 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

so cute!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

awww . . . soo cute . . . I'd call him "Thumper" (real original, I know . . . but I loved Thumper as a kid!)

Anonymous said...

Sooo??? Did you find the rightful owner or are you now the proud parents of a cute little bunny?!?!

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Unfortunately we're not bunny parents anymore. After Buggs (short for Bugs Bunny ... Bob named him!) spent all day lounging, eating, and building a burrow in our backyard, I went to the neighbors & found out that none of them were missing a bunny. I was super excited & went to Petco for some bunny food. I came home, put out a food dish .... and never saw him again!

We're not sure whether he made his way back home, or just disappeared to someone else's backyard. Either way, I had a beautiful day with Buggs ... and a bag of hay & pellets if anyone out there would like some rabbit food!! =)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred