My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Aaron + Jena: Anytime Session

Last weekend I did a really fun Anytime Session with my good friends Aaron & Jena. An apple picking photo session has always been at the top of my idea list, &, with Bob along to assist the shoot, I knew we were going to have a fun couples day. As we trekked up to Oak Glen, I told them about the great apple farm we were going to, how parking was so easy compared to other Oak Glen farms, and about the fantastic tri-tip sandwich I had there. The one thing I didn't bargain for, though, was how dramatically different the crowds are on a Saturday in October compared to a Thursday in April (when I had randomly gone up to Oak Glen on a photo expedition). Every spot was taken in the once open parking lot, and traffic attendants directed cars into a big dirt lot. There was a petting zoo, child bluegrass band, and press your own cider stand ... & the line for the promised tri-tip was nearly 40 people deep! Luckily, there was a lot of open nature area that wasn't part of the "U-Pick" orchard. We didn't end up picking any apples (although I have a few of Aaron & Jena pretending) or eating any tri-tip (we picked up Molca Salsa on the way home ... yum!), but it was a fabulous day with fabulous friends! Thanks Aaron and Jena! =)

We laughed & played. What you can't see is that the picnic table is about 15 feet long, and I'm sprawled across it on my stomach! I love how dreamy this one turned out. It's like a fairy tale!

2 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

great job tracey! LOVE the last one!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic again!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred