My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Marina Del Rey Newborn Photography: Ava

I've always loved photographing newborns, and it's even more special now that I have my own on the way.  I recently had the chance to visit my friends and their 15 day old baby, Ava Penelope.  Ava is such a beautiful baby, and was a pleasure to photograph.  I also really enjoyed hearing her birth story, and what it had been like at that time for Maggie to have a 15 day old baby!  I absorb as much as I can from as many people as I can! :) 

It's too bad this first image doesn't have a soundtrack.  Can you imagine what it would sound like? :)










1 comment:

Amber Fox Photo said...

These last images, all the close ups, are sooooo adorable! I LOVE them and they make me so excited that soon you are going to a cute little bundle in your own very arms. Good job Tracy!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred