My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Long Beach Wedding Photography: Julia + Joey

I recently had the opportunity to photograph Julia and Joey as they committed their lives to each other.  The ceremony was at All Saints Anglican Church, followed by a reception at the Skylinks Golf Course banquet hall, both in Long Beach.  It was a special day filled with their friends and family, and lots and lots of kiddos.  I think their sons really enjoyed the day; it was a special day to celebrate with  their mom and dad!

Julia and Joey - Thank you for asking me to photograph your wedding!  It was an absolute pleasure, and I hope you had an amazing time afterwards on your cruise to Mexico!




\





There's nothing like a good, messy cake cutting :)

If you know Julia & Joey, you can click here to view or purchase prints from their wedding!

No comments:

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred