My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Pomegranate

I love pomegranate.

I used to wait excitedly until November, and go to the grocery store, looking for the crowned ruby fruit. Sometimes I went a little too early in the season, but when the produce guy went back to check whether they were stock, he always returned with with a full box of pomegranates for me to choose from. I bought 1 or 2, and took them home, eager to enjoy them. I cut a wedge from one of the pomegranates, and broke the flesh apart underwater so that I don't stain my clothes. The rest of the pomegranate sat zip-locked in my refrigerator. I got so excited about pomegranates, but they're a little like eating crab-legs in the sense that it takes a lot of work for a small pay-out.

I've mostly stopped making the annual pomegranate purchase. Now I buy anything and everything pomegranate flavored. There's really no question -- if something I want comes in pomegranate flavor, it's the version I buy. Pomegranate Hansens? Yes. Pomegranate margarita? Yes, please. Sparkly pomegranate lotion? Yep. Pomegranate juice to reduce and use for salad dressing? Delicious.

Pomegranate blueberry yogurt? Absolutely!

5 comments:

Kathleen Kaller said...

me tooo!!! I love pomegranate.

the mangiafico family said...

i've never had a pomegranate.... =/

Anonymous said...

you are so silly! I just saw the most beautiful pomegranates at whole foods yesterday...
Leslie

Anonymous said...

you are so silly! I just saw the most beautiful pomegranates at whole foods yesterday...
Leslie

Anonymous said...

you are so silly! I just saw the most beautiful pomegranates at whole foods yesterday...
Leslie

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred