My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just for Fun: Little Bob & Tracy :)

When Bob and I were planning our wedding, we had some of our old pictures scanned for a book for our parents. I was looking through them this morning, and thought it would be fun to share!

Here I am ... digging in the backyard with my mom's grapefruit spoon.
This picture was from a family vacation to Club Med. I took a picture of my mom taking a picture of me. I wish I'd saved this camera ... it would be fun to have! Somewhere I have a photo album of the pictures I took as a kid. I remember photographing lots of iguanas in Club Med.
Wasn't Bob cute? ;-)
This has always been one of my favorite pictures of me. In fact, I think when my mom got it developed, it had a little blue ribbon sticker suggesting that she enlarge it.
Bob and his sister Megann at their grandparents' old beach house in Mexico. It's too bad they sold the beach house 20 years ago, it would be fun to go down to! Isn't Megann's pose adorable? :)This picture was from our very first trip to Cottonwood Cove, when we'd only been together for about a month and a half. :)This was one of the hardest days ever. When Bob and I had been together for 8 months, I flew to Austria and spent 4 months abroad. It was such a sad morning, but I'm glad I went. My semester abroad was one of the best things ever!
I'm not crazy about this picture, but Bob really likes it! During Fall 2002, I spent a month working in San Francisco & Bob came up to visit. The view from the top of Coit Tower was amazing!

This was Christmas 2002 or 2003.
Our first professional photograph together was at a family photoshoot in 2004. (I wish I knew the photographer's name ... I'd credit her!)
This next picture is probably from 2005, when we went up to Redwood City to visit family for Thanksgiving, and visited an Egyptian museum. The picture is with my sister & grandma.
That's all for now! Images I'm working on are done exporting from Lightroom, so I should get back to work! ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blast from the past Tracy! Those are each so great for different reasons, but hearing your mini stories behind each image is what is fascinating. Photos really do hold our memories of events and times in our lives!

Nice post!

the mangiafico family said...

love the old pictures!!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what cute pix!! Love the pink flowered overalls shot. Do you think you inherited your photography talents from you mom?

Love, Mom

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Mom - I just might have! You set me up with great back-lighting in the overalls picture! ;) Tracy

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred