My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Kay: Maternity

I recently did a beautiful early-morning maternity session with my friend Kay. I don't get to see Kay very often because she lives out of state, so it was fun to see her twice in one weekend ... for her baby shower on Saturday, and her photography session on Sunday. I am so glad that were were able to schedule this maternity session (and that the weather held up for us!), because they photographs turned out gorgeous!

A maternity session is a beautiful chance for a woman to celebrate her growing pregnant body. Most women are crowned with a beautiful 'baby bump' only a few times in their life. If you have considered having maternity photographs done, I highly recommend it. The best time is during the last month or two of your pregnancy. Please contact us for details on scheduling a maternity session!

Here are some of my favorites from Kay's maternity session ... and little Sadie's "first trip to the beach"! ;-)




My favorite! What's yours? =)




Kendal & Julia - Thanks for coming along to Kay's maternity session. It was a lot of fun having you there, and I appreciate your help with the diffusor. You were great coming relief, too ... one of my favorite images of Kay came during the "your momma" jokes! ;-)

4 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

SO pretty!!! i can't wait for mine now!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these photos!!

Chris, Cristen and Abby said...

amazing photos!

Studio222 Photography said...

I love the yoga shot! I'm totally going to be a yoga loving preggy! :)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred